Global Track & Trace (GTT) West Coast:
San Diego 2019 Registration
Our latest Global Track & Trace (GTT) is here!
GTT is the organizer of industry forums for leading healthcare organizations, pharmaceutical manufacturers, wholesalers, and retail pharmacies to share experiences and updates regarding Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) - "Track and Trace".
We invite you to this industry consortium event, free of charge, to learn from and network with your best-in-class peers and thought leaders.
- Best Practices Lessons Learned: peer presentations on their serialization journey from strategy through sustainability, including future requirements and value initiatives--what did they do, when, how, why, and what would they do different?
- Commercialization Readiness: key considerations and "safe bets" for clinical companies preparing to launch while building their back-office infrastructure and enterprise systems at the same time
- Saleable Returns/Verification Router Service (VRS): what is it and do you need one?
- Going to the EU: how to build on your DSCSA foundation while navigating EMVO/NMVO systems, resulting alerts, and other challenges, such as specialized distribution?
- Quality's Intersection with Serialization: how and when do Quality systems and processes converse with Serialization? Best practices conversation on how to build a serialization-ready Quality program that secures and accelerates your product launch
- Regulatory Update: EU aggregation, other emerging/global markets, and industry working group updates (HDA, PDSA, GS1) on DSCSA Saleable Returns and 2023 interoperability
June 11, 2019
1:00PM - 5:00PM (cocktail hour: 5 - 7 PM)
**This event is COMPLIMENTARY!**
San Diego Marriott Del Mar
11966 El Camino Real, San Diego, CA 92130